Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jennifer Aniston on Botox and Diets

0 comments

98166747

"I could do it, and I stingy these lines are getting deeper every day, but when I verify you what's happened to me - these lines are meet about living. Look, I take really substantially and I work out, but I also eat when I poverty to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You're not taking absent my drink or my farm or my glass of intoxicant because I'd be devastated." - Jennifer Aniston on why she won't get Botox and dieting in nation Harper's Bazaar.

*Getty Images



Comments

0 comments to "Jennifer Aniston on Botox and Diets"

Post a Comment

Loading

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com